Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day #11: February 1st, Saturday

Today I wasn't able to weigh myself but I bet it wasn't too good because of last night. My goal today is to eat perfect since we are having the superbowl party tomorrow and I know that my mom will have a bunch of unhealthy food there. Today I didn't feel like going to the gym mainly because I thought that I would push myself too hard so that I could get another PR. My body is tired and needs rest from the treadmill, so instead Megan and I went to the Bonneville Shorline Trail and ran that. It was so cool to see how much I've improved in these last two weeks. I've never run that trail so fast. It was so awesome to see the city when it was snowing. We even took a picture at the top of hells tower. My family is starting to really notice my weight loss and it's fun to hear them congratulate me. Most importantly is that I feel good about myself once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment