Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day #5: January 24th, Friday

Today was a good day. It was easy to want to go to the gym at the beginning of the day but when I got home from work I laid in my bed and started watching T.V. That is when I realized that the more comfortable you are, the harder it is to exercise. I could hear all the excused run through my mind so that I didn't have to go to the gym. It almost worked until I really thought about the 100 day challenge and I didn't want to skip a day or the whole challenge would be ruined. At the gym I ran four miles and I did it in 34:45 which is my best time since I started this challenge. I know it's not that great right now but hopefully by the end of the 100 days I can run that in 28 minutes which is what I could do before I got married... When I weighed myself today I actually gained .8 pounds. I don't know why I gained but I'm sure that this will happen a bunch during my 100 days. I can't lose a pound a day every day. Even though I gained a little bit I didn't let it get to me because I felt so good about myself. That to me is the most important thing about my body, If 45 minutes at the gym does that for me, the sacrifice is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment