Friday, February 21, 2014

Day #7: January 28th, Tuesday

Today I woke up and the first thing I noticed is that I felt better than usual. The weekend was horrible but I felt good about myself again. First thing I did was check the mirror and it looked a little better but I couldn't really tell. Then when I weighed myself, I was at 207.8! That's the lowest I've been since I won the weight competition between my family a few months ago. It feels good to know that I'm not just motivated by money to lose weight like I was before. I ate really good today and I know its because I'm exercising. I don't want to waste my exercise on food. I looked back at Day #1 and even though I'm at day #7 I seriously feel like a brand new person. If you feel like crap about yourself the answer really is to go to the gym and be dedicated and even just after a week you will feel the difference. I don't know if the 100 day challenge will work for everyone but it is working so well for me. I mean, I know that it would work for everyone I just don't know if it would get everyone as motivated as me. but I really am loving the way I feel about myself. And today I ran 4 miles in 34:15! Woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment