Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day #13: February 4th, Tuesday

Today I weighed 205.5 but given how my weekend went I should be happy that I'm only at 205.5. I felt awesome today! One of the best days I've felt since I've started the challenge. I put on a shirt for school today that I've been too self conscience to wear but today I put it on and it felt great. I then got home from school and put on some clothes to workout in and my face looked skinnier today too. It was awesome and I've loved being healthy. I even turned down chocolate cake haha. Today Megan and I ran from my parents house to the gym which is exactly 4.1 miles It was the hardest run and I wanted to quit so bad because it was snowing so hard and you could barely see since the snow kept getting in my eyes. The ground was slippery too so we had to be extra careful. Needless to say, I will be running inside tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You need a comment or two on this blog!! You are doing awesome! You inspire the heck out of me! Keep typing these up so I can see what happens!

    ReplyDelete