Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 4: January 23rd, Thursday

Today I woke up and because I have been losing weight consistently every day I decided to weigh myself and I weighed 208 pounds exactly! I already obtained my goal weight in just four days. The original goal was to be 208 by Sunday but I don't mind being ahead of schedule. I don't know how much longer I will keep losing about a pound a day so my new goal is to be at 207 by Sunday. Today I woke up and felt great about myself again. It is just a normal thing to feel good about myself and its only been four days of working out. Also, because I exercise so much, food isn't as much of a temptation. When I see bad food it looks great and everything but I don't want it to cancel out my exercise for the day. Today I didn't feel like going to the gym so I decided to run outside. I think it was a little more than four miles but it was kinda nice just to run and not have to look at the numbers on the treadmill the whole time. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment