Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 2: January 21, 2014

Day 2 at the gym was a lot easier than yesterday. I was actually kind of excited to go. When I woke up today, my body didn't feel overweight even though the mirror showed different. I weighed myself at 210.4 pounds, so already a pound and a half lighter. I felt good about myself today because I know I am actually doing something about it. Whenever I start working out, I usually lose weight pretty quick, then I plateau. I am guessing around 200 pounds will be my plateau and it will be hard to get out of the 200 pound club. I ran 4 miles again today and it was actually harder than yesterday. Tomorrow I might have to take the 4 miles a little slower. As I am writing this now, I can see my belly sticking out, but I feel good. I am really enjoying this 100 day challenge and I know by day 100 I will be at my goal weight. I remember I used to be at the point where if I didn't go to the gym that day I would feel like crap. I would love to get back to that point. My goal for this week is to get down to 208 and I am only 2.4 pounds away. I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment