Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day #12: February 3rd, Monday

Well surprisingly when I weighed myself today, I weighed 205.7. I couldn't believe it because of all the junk I ate yesterday. I ate A LOT OF JUNK!! I knew it would be a bad day so I kinda gave myself a freebee on that one. Today I ran 4 miles in 35:47. I have to give my body a break since I've been pushing so hard. I'm going to go easier, then on Friday I'm going to go for another PR. That would be awesome if I could break 33 minutes. Today was a good day because I was able to shrink down a belt loop. By the end of the day it felt pretty tight but I didn't care because it felt so good to actually see the physical results. All I need to lose is another 10 pounds and I will actually be the weight that I was at when I was 19 years old. Not bad at all. If I lose 20 (Which would be incredible) I would be at the weight I was at my senior year of high school. My goal for this week is to get to 203 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment