Friday, February 21, 2014

Day #8 January 29th, Wednesday

Today I woke up and I felt light so I looked in the mirror and it's probably the first day where I looked and saw a difference in my body. I then weighed myself and I was 206.. I couldn't believe it and I was so happy. The 100 day challenge is working!! I've lost 6 pounds and today is only day #8 in the challenge. By the end of the 100 days I want to be at 185 pounds. That would feel so amazing. That would be 27 pounds in 100 days. I think I can do it, but once I plateau I will at least be in the shaper where I can do something more. I realized today that it has been a year and a half since I've been at that weight. 25 years old is still young, just because I'm married and not in high school anymore, doesn't mean I have to feel like crap about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment