Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 3: January 22, 2014

Today I had to hit the gym early since I work from 1:00 - 7:30. I know that if I didn't go this morning, I wouldn't go at all since it will already be late when I get done with work. I woke up and weighed myself and I was 209.4. I have 3 days to get to 208, which sounds very realistic for me right now. Today I woke up and felt great about myself. I am a lot happier with my body and I know I look the same as day 1, but right now what is most important is the way I feel. To change your body, it takes more than 3 days, but to change the way you feel about your body takes the action of doing something about it. Right now I feel great and I know by day 100 I will look and feel great too. I am just so happy I am doing something about my body. I am too young to be overweight. Today was a lot easier to go to the gym. I woke up and was looking forward to going. And as of right now, I am excited to go to the gym tomorrow. Life is good right now, and I am loving this 100 day challenge. I am also taking a photo a day, or maybe once a week. Maybe I will attach the pictures to each week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment