Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day #6: January 27th, Monday

Well over the weekend (Sat/Sun) I did horrible and it almost made my whole week not worth it. I ate like crap both Saturday and Sunday so when I weighed myself this morning I was 210.5. It's crazy that I put in five great days of exercise, losing a little more than four pounds, and just two days of eating bad with no exercise I gained 2.5 pounds back. Moral of the story. Be strong! My goal for this week is to be at 206 pounds. That should be very realistic so hopefully I can get it done. I ran four miles in 34:45 so I felt great about that. I am going to start to put in an hour at the gym from now on rather than just four miles. I feel like if I add variety to my workouts I won't plateau as fast. I still can't believe how bad my metabolism is. I ate and exercised perfectly for five days and lost four pounds. Then I eat bad for two days and gain 2.5 pounds. That's not fair haha. This week I will make sure the gym is a priority so that I don't miss a day. I guarantee if I would have exercised on Saturday before I went shooting I wouldn't have eaten that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment