Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day #9: January 30th, Thursday

Today was a pretty good day. I can still see the difference in my body as I did yesterday. It's not a huge difference but it's enough to put a smile on my face. I weighed 206 today so I'm feeling good. I was hoping I'd be around 205 but I'm already ahead of my goal weight for this week so I shouldn't complain. Today was a good learning experience for me. I was in a bad mood all day and was really grumpy. I did not want to go to the gym at ALL! At about the time I was supposed to go my stomach started hurting and immediately I got happy and thought that this would be the perfect excuse not to go to the gym. But I kept thinking about the 100 day challenge and how I can't give up. Next thing I knew I was headed out the door and on the way to the gym. It was such a cool feeling to have. I had a pretty good excuse where I wouldn't even feel bad about. But rather than succumb to temptation like I usually would, I went out and worked out. It was such a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment